Monday, February 1, 2010

Beware What the Were-Woman Wears

Last night I dreamt that I became a were-woman. When the moon was full, my body turned female and stayed that way day and night until the full moon ended. It took us completely by surprise and Joy was trying to come up with some clothes for me to wear, but the only thing she could find were some dresses that didn't really fit right and that I wasn't really comfortable wearing.

So the next month we were more prepared, and had bought some nice women's shirts and slacks like they sell at The Pyramid Collection that I was much happier with. I also wondered if this would help my mother to cope with it, as she had been very disapproving of me being in a dress.

I wonder if this was all because I shaved off my beard and people are calling me "ma'am" again?

No comments:

Post a Comment